• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jawbreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the black polarized Jawbreakers, they are very clear and the ventilation works well while riding. Every time I wear them I get comments about how nice they are. I am looking for the prism road lenses but the replacement lenses seem limited right now. Hopefully more stock starts coming in. I like the look of the fire iridium polarized lenses, there is an Oakley store near me so I can at least see the lenses before buying them.

So far the O-stores don't have replacement lenses in stock, but I suspect we'll get them very soon.

Hopefully the prices are correct because they are less than Radarlock prices.
Those clear lenses are crucial during fall season.

I need a clear lens year round because it's always warm enough to ride at night in Phoenix.

Friday my new Cavendish Jawbreaker arrived. I could not waot to get out and ride in thrm on Saturday. think Oakley definitely got it right with this new frame. It is a great frame from a pure cycling standpoint. This was also my first time using the PRIZM road lenses. I'm very impressed with them. The field of vision was great, I didn't notice any wind on my eyes during my descent (hit over 40 mph at some points). They were very comfortable.

The obly thing I don't like is that the Jawbreaker most likely won't transition from the bike to the run very well. I will attempt a run with them soon but I think they will move a little too much for my liking so I won't be able to use them in a tri.

These frames will most likely be my go to on the bike as of right now!

uploadfromtaptalk1431301913368.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431301922160.jpg

Friday my new Cavendish Jawbreaker arrived. I could not waot to get out and ride in thrm on Saturday. think Oakley definitely got it right with this new frame. It is a great frame from a pure cycling standpoint. This was also my first time using the PRIZM road lenses. I'm very impressed with them. The field of vision was great, I didn't notice any wind on my eyes during my descent (hit over 40 mph at some points). They were very comfortable.

The obly thing I don't like is that the Jawbreaker most likely won't transition from the bike to the run very well. I will attempt a run with them soon but I think they will move a little too much for my liking so I won't be able to use them in a tri.

View attachment 150581View attachment 150582

Let me know what you think on the transition to a run. I wore them during 2 little Duathlons and didn't have any issues. They are not my go to frame for running......but still did the job for my Races.

Let me know what you think on the transition to a run. I wore them during 2 little Duathlons and didn't have any issues. They are not my go to frame for running......but still did the job for my Races.
I'd be curious to see how you think they perform on runs as well. Haven't really tried them out in that situation yet.

Will do

Finally got my TDF versions. I thought it'd be bigger on my face but it's just exact.

As for the Prizm Road lenses for the curious out there: It has a pinkish/purplish hue which reminds me of my Pink Iridium lenses (but it's way better). I was surprised it did so well on sunny-foggy conditions earlier while driving. I thought it'd be too dark but I was able to still see in foggy conditions.

I can't wait to use em for my races this week.

Last edited:

View attachment 150581View attachment 150582

Selfie while riding a bike... Like a boss! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back