• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jawbreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im drowning in jealousy here. I want my pair in time for my first race in 3 weeks.

It's the best pair ever made hands down in forever history. I completely ruled out getting a Uranium pair because I'd rather just OCP to make the most of it that's how ultra good best it is of a pair. When all is said and done, the Jawbreaker will be considered the greatest pair of all time because it does everything in your wildest dreams while appreciating in value by the second. How man kind has endured without this pair, I do not know, but what I do know is that having the Jawbreaker is a necessity as opposed to lust, a privilege to wear as opposed to vanity. Wait your 3 weeks, and you maybe chosen to wear a tool of the divine. Jawbreaker4ever

It's the best pair ever made hands down in forever history. I completely ruled out getting a Uranium pair because I'd rather just OCP to make the most of it that's how ultra good best it is of a pair. When all is said and done, the Jawbreaker will be considered the greatest pair of all time because it does everything in your wildest dreams while appreciating in value by the second. How man kind has endured without this pair, I do not know, but what I do know is that having the Jawbreaker is a necessity as opposed to lust, a privilege to wear as opposed to vanity. Wait your 3 weeks, and you maybe chosen to wear a tool of the divine. Jawbreaker4ever

Nice one... ;)

It was just never meant to be. You must have another purpose in life that does not require you to be enamored with the power of the Breaker of Jaw.

Dammit, and just when I was trying to get back into riding...

Oh well, maybe in another life I'll do better...

well said... now im off looking for one...

It was just never meant to be. You must have another purpose in life that does not require you to be enamored with the power of the Breaker of Jaw.
Haha I do agree that there is a lot to like about the Jawbreaker but I wouldn't say it's the consummate pair as there are one or two things I'd tweak but for cycling I can definitely see some legitimate improvements over the radarlock. In terms of every day use, YMMV.

So are the Jaw easily exchangeable like on Jawbone/Racing Jacket, can I merge the Sapphire and Jade lens models to get an all white version like the prototype Frodeno wore last year? Only differences will be lenses obviously and the silver icon instead of white.
14930779674_2330a82cdb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back