• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Factory Co-Pilot Contest

El Chupa Cabra

I should Work at Oakley
Another unique piece in my collection the Oakley Factory Co-Pilot contest scoring sheet. A few years back Oakley had a contest to see who the biggest fan/collecter out there was. We narrowed the group you see in the book, then we scored them based off a few questions, their knowledge of Oakley/products and their collection (photo's and video's) You can see my scores and I also as sharing a weak effort compared to a strong one. Maybe one or more of you were involved with this. The top 10 were invited to spend two days at HQ meeting people and getting to see some of the magic behind the walls.

IMG_6215.jpg

IMG_6216.jpg

IMG_6217.jpg

IMG_6219.jpg

Very interesting content, I had no idea they had such contest. This is good stuff buddy, thank you for sharing. I wish it was like this still, but unfortunately it’s turned a little sideways and all we are left with are memories of the good o days.

Another unique piece in my collection the Oakley Factory Co-Pilot contest scoring sheet. A few years back Oakley had a contest to see who the biggest fan/collecter out there was. We narrowed the group you see in the book, then we scored them based off a few questions, their knowledge of Oakley/products and their collection (photo's and video's) You can see my scores and I also as sharing a weak effort compared to a strong one. Maybe one or more of you were involved with this. The top 10 were invited to spend two days at HQ meeting people and getting to see some of the magic behind the walls.

View attachment 567073

View attachment 567074

View attachment 567075

View attachment 567076

Where did you guys get the candidates from? There are some pretty big fish out there.....

Where did you guys get the candidates from? There are some pretty big fish out there.....

Everyone at the time entered into an open contest for judgement to be one of the 50 Co-pilots by posting their stories and pictures. There’s a big thread on the o review somewhere.

Back