• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Craftsman Collection Bundle: Skate deck Frogskins, Skate deck Holbrook, Surf deck Garage Rock and POP - $1500

U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Selling my Craftsman Collection with magnet POP pedestal/cube set wood Craftsman Display.

Everything is brand new in original boxes (yes including the pedestal, cube and wood Craftsman display) except the magnet b/c they came rolled up and separated by paper like all pedestal magnets do)

Package List:
Oakley Craftsman Skate deck Frogskins (includes the "One of a Kind" card)
Oakley Holbrook Skate deck Holbrook (includes the "One of a Kind" card)
Oakley Craftsman Surf deck Garage Rock (includes the "One of a Kind" card)
Oakley 3.0 Pedestal Black
Oakley 3.0 Cube
Oakley Classic Craftsman Collection Wood Display
Oakley OG magnet display for the 3.0 pedestal in almost perfect shape. They were rolled up for a while and I'm flattening them with heavy objects. One full day of that has already made them almost flat so another few days and they will be perfect. If you don't know what these are, they are the magnets that fit perfectly on the pedestals for special editions like this. There were a lot of generic ones too, but most of the cube displays had limited edition ones. I haven't seen one for Craftsman come up on here, but I'm sure someone has seen it, but definitely a cool piece to add to the collection.

Free Extras Not Pictured: 4.0 3 Tier Riser, 3.0 3 Tier Riser, Oakley acrylic Prizm display, jpgs of the not released (but seen around collections) Craftsman Snow Deck Frogskins and Craftsman Surf Deck Frogskins POP real marketing images.

I only have a pic of the 3.0 box showing what is inside. It is on the pedestal box but that is turned the wrong way next to other boxes and only Chinese writing shows. I can open and take pics of the insides if you really want, but I'd rather have somebody pick this up locally and not have to dig it out of the styrofoam. If you really want pricing on shipping this, it will be expensive. The box for the pedestal is probably 4 feet high and weighs 50+ lbs on its own.

Asking price for everything is: $15
IMG_2463.JPG
(Selling as a package deal only) Not piecing this out so please don't ask. I do have extra pedestals and cubes available but that is another post coming.

I'm located near Three Rivers, Michigan close to the Indiana border so all you Midwestern collectors. I also could meet up if it fits in with travel schedule in Midwest.
IMG_2469.JPG
IMG_2461.jpg
IMG_2455.jpg
IMG_2456.jpg
IMG_2454.JPG
Oakley 3.0 Pedestal w: Cube.png
Oakley 3.0 Pedestal Only.png
Oakley 3.0 Cube Only.png
Craftsman Frogs jpg.png
IMG_2463.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Selling my Craftsman Collection with magnet POP pedestal/cube set wood Craftsman Display.

Everything is brand new in original boxes (yes including the pedestal, cube and wood Craftsman display) except the magnet b/c they came rolled up and separated by paper like all pedestal magnets do)

Package List:
Oakley 3.0 Cube
Oakley OG magnet display for the 3.0 pedestal in almost perfect shape. They were rolled up for a while and I'm flattening them with heavy objects. One full day of that has already made them almost flat so another few days and they will be perfect. If you don't know what these are, they are the magnets that fit perfectly on the pedestals for special editions like this. There were a lot of generic ones too, but most of the cube displays had limited edition ones. I haven't seen one for Craftsman come up on here, but I'm sure someone has seen it, but definitely a cool piece to add to the collection.

Free Extras Not Pictured: 4.0 3 Tier Riser, 3.0 3 Tier Riser, Oakley acrylic Prizm display, jpgs of the not released (but seen around collections) Craftsman Snow Deck Frogskins and Craftsman Surf Deck Frogskins POP real marketing images.

I only have a pic of the 3.0 box showing what is inside. It is on the pedestal box but that is turned the wrong way next to other boxes and only Chinese writing shows. I can open and take pics of the insides if you really want, but I'd rather have somebody pick this up locally and not have to dig it out of the styrofoam. If you really want pricing on shipping this, it will be expensive. The box for the pedestal is probably 4 feet high and weighs 50+ lbs on its own.

Asking price for everything is: $15View attachment 113155000 (Selling as a package deal only) Not piecing this out so please don't ask. I do have extra pedestals and cubes available but that is another post coming.

I'm located near Three Rivers, Michigan close to the Indiana border so all you Midwestern collectors. I also could meet up if it fits in with travel schedule in Midwest.View attachment 1131552View attachment 1131553View attachment 1131554View attachment 1131556View attachment 1131559View attachment 1131561View attachment 1131562View attachment 1131563View attachment 1131565View attachment 1131550
Bump. Make me an offer.

$15? You got yerself a deal, mofo! 😂

Screenshot_20240415-105928.png

Username Hidden said:

Package List:
Oakley 3.0 Cube

Asking price for everything is: $15View attachment 113155000 (Selling as a package deal only) Not piecing this out so please don't ask. I do have extra pedestals and cubes available but that is another post coming.

I'm located near Three Rivers, Michigan close to the Indiana border so all you Midwestern collectors. I also could meet up if it fits in with travel schedule in Midwest.View attachment 1131552View attachment 1131553View attachment 1131554View attachment 1131556View attachment 1131559View attachment 1131561View attachment 1131562View attachment 1131563View attachment 1131565View attachment 1131550
Bump

Back