• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold NIB Oakley Flak Jacket Hong Gil Um Polished Black with Black Iridium 24-159 Korea Exclusive

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Oakley Flak Jacket Hong Gil Um Polished Black with Black Iridium 24-159 Korea Exclusive

100% Complete Set in Mint Condition. Issued in 2009, and was a exclusive to Korea. EXTREMELY impossible to find, as hardly any made it out of Korea. SUPER AWESOME Microfiber Bag!

$160 Shipped CONUS. Please add $20 for International Shipping via USPS First Class International shipping. I will be happy to say the value is low so you do not have to pay a high VAT.

Rare chance to add a cool piece to your collection. 100% genuine and all Oakley.

You will receive exactly what is in the photographs.

Your item(s) will be extremely carefully boxed, in a triple-walled crush proof box.

Your proceeds will be going to fund something very important and unexpected in my life, so your purchase is very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Joseph

Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses

_DSC3982.jpg
_DSC3983.jpg
_DSC3985.jpg
_DSC3986.jpg
_DSC3987.jpg
_DSC3988.jpg
_DSC3989.jpg
_DSC3990.jpg
_DSC3991.jpg
_DSC3992.jpg
_DSC3993.jpg
_DSC3994.jpg
_DSC3995.jpg
_DSC3996.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Love that bag. Had a chance to buy it as part of an eBay lot a few years ago but it was a really poor quality pic and couldn’t tell what the heck it was. Didn’t buy in time and definitely kick myself about it.

Username Hidden said:
Love that bag. Had a chance to buy it as part of an eBay lot a few years ago but it was a really poor quality pic and couldn’t tell what the heck it was. Didn’t buy in time and definitely kick myself about it.

Yeah the bag is the coolest thing about that pair. I could build a polished Black with Orange rubber kit Flak 1.0 and name it whatever I wanted to name it. But the Microfiber is cool.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah the bag is the coolest thing about that pair. I could build a polished Black with Orange rubber kit Flak 1.0 and name it whatever I wanted to name it. But the Microfiber is cool.
Which makes that one expensive M/F bag.

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back