• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Sub Zero?

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Whats the word birds? Is this another foreign country release we can't get?

1715497784217.png

Last edited:
Supposed to be released around the end of the month. They're will be a few others, like 3 or 4. The rumor is that they will be regional releases, but I can't say for sure.
So the one I ordered last night from where there was only 2 left jumped the gun? Looks like a small clothing line as well…

So the one I ordered last night from where there was only 2 left jumped the gun? Looks like a small clothing line as well…

I'm not sure. oakleycollector on IG said he thought that model would be the most limited of the released in his post about it. That one was up in Europe somewhere correct?

3-4 is what my local rep said, but are only right about 50% of the time now. Apparently HQ is pretty pissed about all the leaks as of late and has been holding alot of info back.
It will be interesting to see what colorways emerge... this one had all the things I like including my favorite lens so I grabbed one. It was $40 shipping but oh well 😂 A fool and his money....