• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Flak 2.0 XL and gascan?

I ordered the flak on the 26th of June. They created a label on the 28th for FedEx. Nothing or no movement whatsoever. I hate when companies do this sort of BS. My estimated delivery date was to be the 7th. That ain't gonna happen. Lol. Anyone else having trouble?

I ordered the flak on the 26th of June. They created a label on the 28th for FedEx. Nothing or no movement whatsoever. I hate when companies do this sort of BS. My estimated delivery date was to be the 7th. That ain't gonna happen. Lol. Anyone else having trouble?

Same issue with the gascan I ordered. I emailed them and got a response that it is tracking as expected....

The flak has shown in clearance in thier fedex hub since June 28th....

Same issue with the gascan I ordered. I emailed them and got a response that it is tracking as expected....

The flak has shown in clearance in thier fedex hub since June 28th....
Wow what a joke. Honestly if you can't ship your products properly don't offer them to overseas clients.

Where can I find the Gascan
Screenshot_20220623-064501_Instagram.jpg

Wow what a joke. Honestly if you can't ship your products properly don't offer them to overseas clients.
Yep same for me. Also shipped with FedEx despite them saying they use DHL. They replied to my first message but have ignored my next 2. Also contacted them on Instagram.

I’m in the UK and I know of another collector in the UK who ordered on the 4th and theirs has shipped UPS and has made it to a UPS warehouse.

Yep same for me. Also shipped with FedEx despite them saying they use DHL. They replied to my first message but have ignored my next 2. Also contacted them on Instagram.

I’m in the UK and I know of another collector in the UK who ordered on the 4th and theirs has shipped UPS and has made it to a UPS warehouse.

That's terrible.

It's weird though right. My shopify app says DHL but the tracking shows FedEx. I'm glad I didn't buy both pairs now. I have no doubt we will all get them but it would be nice not to have to wait weeks..

Screenshot_20220706-033212_Shop.jpg

The oakley UK site seems to be a bit broken, won't let me check out with credit card, just pay pal.

Then I got no confirmation emails or anything from oakley, just an email from PayPal stating I had authorised a transaction but oakley hadn't processed it yet. Left them to it for a week, but didn't hear anything, then chased customer services (who were extremely helpful) and it turned out my order was going in the post that day and 10mins later I had a tracking number in a txt.

Back