• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hello all! First message here. does anybody know what model are these?
20240510_181841.jpg
20240510_182559.jpg

Hi
How do you tell apart A-Wire SP and original C-Wire? Are they almost identical?
I have what I thought were C-Wire frames but C-Wire lenses are just a little too big to fit. There is about a 5mm gap at the screw point.
Could these actually be A-Wire frames? Apart from the slight size difference they look almost identical. Only a slight difference in colour shade. No part numbers on either.
One pair in photos are my old C-Wires, the other are the frames I bought on eBay that don’t fit the lenses.

IMG_9700.jpeg

IMG_9699.jpeg

Hi
How do you tell apart A-Wire SP and original C-Wire? Are they almost identical?
I have what I thought were C-Wire frames but C-Wire lenses are just a little too big to fit. There is about a 5mm gap at the screw point.
Could these actually be A-Wire frames? Apart from the slight size difference they look almost identical. Only a slight difference in colour shade. No part numbers on either.
One pair in photos are my old C-Wires, the other are the frames I bought on eBay that don’t fit the lenses.

View attachment 1142017

View attachment 1142018

I'll have to take a look when I get home but the smaller one could be an Rx frame.

Latest Posts

Back