• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Although, I believe, afterbirth would be an more apt term: NOT MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

%2F57%2F44%2Fdf%2F5744dfef561a74fda4d8d49e1bf310fb.jpg

Alright guys I found some of my original oakleys from the 90s and Im trying to verify the styles before selling.

1. I found a listing that shows the exact ones I have listing them as Texas tea frogskins but mine have iridium lens I think.

With original Oakley bag and hard case ( not sure if the bag or case are for these or another pair since me and my brother both had a bunch back in the day.

2. Almost positive the second pair are Oakley tens (green with gold lenses)

I posted mine and the pics of the ones listed as Texas tea frogskins.

Also where would be a good place to find what they're worth? Not seeing the same ones on eBay or for sale online.

Here's a bunch of pics. Thanks for the help

Alright guys I found some of my original oakleys from the 90s and Im trying to verify the styles before selling.

1. I found a listing that shows the exact ones I have listing them as Texas tea frogskins but mine have iridium lens I think.

With original Oakley bag and hard case ( not sure if the bag or case are for these or another pair since me and my brother both had a bunch back in the day.

Also where would be a good place to find what they're worth? Not seeing the same ones on eBay or for sale online.

IMG_8119.png

IMG_8121.png

When you search, if you go into advanced Search on eBay, near the bottom of the page, tick Sold: this will give you the amount they sold for.

Bought these In Orlando Universal Studios 20 years ago, looking for a newer pair if anyone is able to identify or suggest a suitable replacement now they are getting old and worn out. Thanks in advance IMG_7141.jpeg

Back