• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Oakley Golf Shoe Arsenal!

zoltanps

Oakley Beginner
Hey Oakley lovers, here is my small collection of Oakley Golf Shoes I have obtained in the last two years! Hope you like them! The University of Georgia Carbon Pro 2 shoes were actually made for Bubba Watson! Check out the tag! Obtained from someone who worked at HQ! The Carbon Pro 2 are, without question, the best golf shoes I have ever owned! Comfortable, low to the turf, VERY waterproof, great looking, a real home run! The burgundy Oakley Tuxedo's originally went for $400! Very hard to find, they are very impressive looking on the course! The Oakley Vented Overdrive are the pair in front next to the Tuxedo's. Haven't worn them yet!

IMG_6493.JPG

IMG_6494.JPG

IMG_6495.JPG

Last edited:
Hey Oakley lovers, here is my small collection of Oakley Golf Shoes I have obtained in the last two years! Hope you like them! The University of Georgia Carbon Pro 2 shoes were actually made for Bubba Watson! Check out the tag! Obtained from someone who worked at HQ! The Carbon Pro 2 are, without question, the best golf shoes I have ever owned! Comfortable, low to the turf, VERY waterproof, great looking, a real home run! The burgundy Oakley Tuxedo's originally went for $400! Very hard to find, they are very impressive looking on the course! The Oakley Vented Overdrive are the pair in front next to the Tuxedo's. Haven't worn them yet!

View attachment 384159

View attachment 384160

View attachment 384161
Ready to hit the links!

View attachment 384159

View attachment 384160

View attachment 384161
Nice stuff ya got there

View attachment 384159

View attachment 384160
Golf shoes on concrete
View attachment 384161
Has anyone noticed a difference wearing spiked shoes and if so what benefits do they have over spikeless? Ive always worn spineless shoes but have been looking at getting a new pair and am curious if it would be better to get them with spikes.

Latest Posts

Back