• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVP Re:Subzero

Not a newbie at all, far from it but first time they’ve done this with MVP’s

If they’re exactly the same then buyers of the originals (“limited to 500”) could claim they’ve diluted their purchase adversely affecting their value by producing more (if the “200” isn’t part of the original 500)

Does anyone actually believe the counts anyway? If they aren't numbered it's just the land of make-believe.

Mine'll be here......Friday? We will see. I've wanted another pair of resubs for a minute now, and what sold me was the SMALLEST detail- unless I'm mistaken the o's are verve. That's a thing. I'm hoping the snow saph is as dark as the snow on my sandbech cliffies.... that'll make florida bearable. Worst case, they'll go back in the box and i'll forget I own them.

They are sparkley but I'm not sure it's the same as the verve collection stuff, if that's what you mean. Seems like a finer pattern of the "dust"

The icon is Dark Galaxy. I would take a picture of mine but its so minor I cant even get a good shot of it.

it's sounding strongly that way. I'll take pictures of mine when they get here tomorrow and post em up so people can compare.

The email link goes to the same sku number from the prior MVP. It's safe to say they are the same, or they'd have different skus

The customer service rep I got had no explanation for the 2nd promo. Couldn't answer if they made another batch or the original 500 didn't sell through, so released the left overs as a new promo, etc. Considering the MVP Encoder Strike is still available, I am betting it's the leftovers from the original December promo.