• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVP Re:Subzero

Bizarre so they’ve re-released the same glasses again, first time they’ve done that with MVPs?

Bizarre so they’ve re-released the same glasses again, first time they’ve done that with MVPs?
They conveniently changed the quantity count as well. As @umd pointed out in the new marketing, they're saying 200 this go around and the original was 500. So is it 200 that just fell off the boat they found, or missed the first production, or was slated for stores and never made it? :unsure:

If they’re exactly the same how can there be 200 if there’s already 500 floating around. Either they didn’t sell them all last time in which case there’s 500 total in circulation or they did and this makes 700 total. Surely they’d have to be different in some way?

Yeah the link in the email goes to the same pair on the site. Unless they screwed up something which wouldn't suprise me at this point.

Keep an eye out though, MVP days is around the corner and they normally have at least one MVP pair go live during the event.
Could you post the link?

Hope I’ll at least get the MVP days emails. I’ve been through this so many times with Oakley customer service before. No idea why I don’t get a lot of the emails. I even registered on Oakley.com with another email address and haven’t received anything on that either

Could you post the link?

Hope I’ll at least get the MVP days emails. I’ve been through this so many times with Oakley customer service before. No idea why I don’t get a lot of the emails. I even registered on Oakley.com with another email address and haven’t received anything on that either

If they’re exactly the same how can there be 200 if there’s already 500 floating around. Either they didn’t sell them all last time in which case there’s 500 total in circulation or they did and this makes 700 total. Surely they’d have to be different in some way?
Ahhh
A newbie with Lux. Stand by new brother, many more WTF Lux amazement’s

Not a newbie at all, far from it but first time they’ve done this with MVP’s

If they’re exactly the same then buyers of the originals (“limited to 500”) could claim they’ve diluted their purchase adversely affecting their value by producing more (if the “200” isn’t part of the original 500)

Not a newbie at all, far from it but first time they’ve done this with MVP’s

If they’re exactly the same then buyers of the originals (“limited to 500”) could claim they’ve diluted their purchase adversely affecting their value by producing more (if the “200” isn’t part of the original 500)
Oh sorry I saw beginner. My bad!
Carry on.