• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Mars - Juliets - Pennys - X-Metal Beaters

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
How much did you pay for the Crater?
I sold that to him for $600. :cool:🤙

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I sold that to him for $600. :cool:🤙

Well my fellow Lopaka…I’d call it more a good deed than a sale! 🪖👍

Have you already made something customized in the way you were hoping to do, I have a Mars leather but I don't want to sell it but I wanted to change the leather on it because it's already a worn leather, I tried to do the work myself but it wasn't successful, if you're interested to do something cool and agree on a value

Username Hidden said:
Have you already made something customized in the way you were hoping to do, I have a Mars leather but I don't want to sell it but I wanted to change the leather on it because it's already a worn leather, I tried to do the work myself but it wasn't successful, if you're interested to do something cool and agree on a value

If you would like to follow my leather work check out this link where I am showing my methods and photos:

If you are wanting someone to do it for you then I would look to the professionals like @Larry. I don’t sell anything or provide services. This is just a hobby for me. Good luck!

I’m still looking for MARS parts since I can’t find a cheap enough beater Cater! I need to cobble a second actual Crater so I can quit using the Stunt Double 😏

IMG_9535.jpeg

IMG_3528.jpeg

I finished my project

Still looking for Crater parts. Any Orbitals or Nose Bridges hiding out there?

Alrighty then! I have a pair of Crater stems and a pair of MARS stems. Now I just need those orbitals and a nose bridge…someone? Anyone? 😜📞

mars jordan blown up 001.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Alrighty then! I have a pair of Crater stems and a pair of MARS stems. Now I just need those orbitals and a nose bridge…someone? Anyone? 😜📞

View attachment 1102447
You should put hammer stems on them.😉