• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying M frame Mag Heater lense (I have the frame)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Looking for a good condition M frame Mag frame or M frame mag frame with lense. No color preference.

Some people reacted to this post.
Good or great condition?
IMG_20210619_120029.jpg

I think I just messed in my pants! LOL. Amazing stash!!! Denim or black Carbide ??. IM a good friend of SoCalSurfer and he says he knows you. FYI

Last edited:
Replied!

Username Hidden said:
I think I just messed in my pants! LOL. Amazing stash!!! Denim or black Carbide ??. IM a good friend of SoCalSurfer and he says he knows you. FYI
I had mentioned to @Rudedogg privately that I had knee surgery late last week and need to get down to the basement to get a proper inventory on these mag components. Getting sorted to the extent that I'll be able to do stairs very soon.
What's SoCalSurfer's first name? I get people and screen names conflated...

So Cals name is Billy. He lives in Orlando now. He left California a few years back. I got my splattered green M frames from him. My all time favorite glasses. I bought a pair of M frame Mags off a guy in Texas and they are in route now. Denim with Black iridium. So stoked. He was asking 500 and he agreed to 375. ***********Do you have any Heater Mag lenses you want to let go?

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I had mentioned to @Rudedogg privately that I had knee surgery late last week and need to get down to the basement to get a proper inventory on these mag components. Getting sorted to the extent that I'll be able to do stairs very soon.
What's SoCalSurfer's first name? I get people and screen names conflated...
Hello. Hope your knee surgery went well. I am on the hunt for a heeter lense for these M mags. I just purchased a brand new frame with box. Somehow I have 2 denim frames lol.