• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kith Eye Jacket replacement lens help

Pantera1992

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys!
So my Kith Eye Jacket will be arriving soon. Would be my first Eye Jacket 1. I have the redux in Silver and prizm black which is a great combo.
I also wanted a similar looking lens for the Kith. Has anyone used Revent/linegear lenses with the newer reissue 1s?

Hey guys!
So my Kith Eye Jacket will be arriving soon. Would be my first Eye Jacket 1. I have the redux in Silver and prizm black which is a great combo.
I also wanted a similar looking lens for the Kith. Has anyone used Revent/linegear lenses with the newer reissue 1s?
Don't do it man ;) , that Silver with Prizm Road is a killer combo. changing out lenses just adds to the chance of a scratch or chip. If you insist, I'd go Linegear first then Revant. Are the new 1.0's identical to the old 1.0's (same mold, same specs)?

Don't do it man ;) , that Silver with Prizm Road is a killer combo. changing out lenses just adds to the chance of a scratch or chip. If you insist, I'd go Linegear first then Revant. Are the new 1.0's identical to the old 1.0's (same mold, same specs)?
That is definitely true!
I'm actually not sure if its the same specs hence a bit hesitant in ordering some extra lenses.

That is definitely true!
I'm actually not sure if its the same specs hence a bit hesitant in ordering some extra lenses.
But they're not identical to the initial Eye Jackets, hence they are New Eye Jackets (circa 1999). They changed the hinge on them(due to so many breaking without much 'abuse'), from a Squared hinges to the Rounded ones, found on these ones. Also the earstems are slightly thicker and the earstem O Icons, were made removable.

But they're not identical to the initial Eye Jackets, hence they are New Eye Jackets (circa 1999). They changed the hinge on them(due to so many breaking without much 'abuse'), from a Squared hinges to the Rounded ones, found on these ones. Also the earstems are slightly thicker and the earstem O Icons, were made removable.
Got it! So custom is the only way
Thanks brother.

Latest Posts

Back