• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kato Pro M-Frame

Since it's the Kato style lens, I don't think it ever will directly from them.
It maybe a kato lens but them selling replacement lenses for it is unlikely at this point with the terrible sales margins plus the fact you cant drop an older m lens in it without modification to the vintage lens. I sure as hell wouldnt cut my own vintage lenses to accommodate that frame. Specially with running the risk of delaminating the iridium coating off the lens. Bad enough it happens on goggle lenses that were produced in 2015.

So just incase you can’t find radar lock nose pads radar ev nose pads work as well. They do allow the lens to sit further back on your nose and also lowers the beak. But the radius section does come in to fov. Not sure if this lens has a line around the radius section but the Kato lens does and it is seen. Just a tid bit of info

If anyone wants a fresh microfiber for their 13.11...I've got a bunch of BRAND NEW pro-m bags...shipped within US for $40 (offered in case any buyers plan on wearing them)!

For anybody in the UK, looks like the scalpers are cutting their loses and selling these for 25% off retail

For anybody in the UK, looks like the scalpers are cutting their loses and selling these for 25% off retail
They went on employee discount prices on the 18th so employees got them for hella cheap. An I mean hella cheaper that any discount code we could get.