• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jamiroquai Split Thump

gascan_man

Oakley Expert
Does any one still have the original tracks available that were loaded onto the Jamiroquai pair?

Thanks

Last edited:
@cacatman would you know? I thought you had one of these.
Hi bro, yes, I do have them, but to be honest, I've not listened to them or used them, so I don't really know. Also. I have them stored away in Australia. I'm planning on grabbing them when I next go back, but for now, I don't have a way of checking.

Hi bro, yes, I do have them, but to be honest, I've not listened to them or used them, so I don't really know. Also. I have them stored away in Australia. I'm planning on grabbing them when I next go back, but for now, I don't have a way of checking.
Thanks for the reply and note. If you have them back in your hands and get a chance to fire the tracks this way that would be awesome.
Thanks very much again.

Looks like 2 songs only preloaded.
Oakley's Split Thump MP3 player sunglasses' fashion offenses are too numerous to mention, and we're not sure this is helping matters. According to the folks over at Tech Digest, the wrap-around music players will be getting a very special 500-piece, 1GB Jamiroquai edition, replete with purple and white camouflage design and two new remixes from the disco-aping singer's 1993 album Emergency on Planet Earth. Grab your glasses, get out your floppy hat, slip on some Mickey Mouse gloves, and crack open a bottle of Vicks VapoRub -- it's time to party like you don't know any better. Probably these 2 songs.
Too young to die (extended remix)
When you gonna learn? (Cante Hodo mix)

Last edited:
Back