• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm back after 8 years

bernardfonseca

Oakley Enthusiast
Miami, FL
In 2015 I got engaged and we started planning our wedding for 2017. Between the wedding and tuition costs, I decided to sell off my collection to help pay all the expenses. Man did I regret that!

But now I am back! Recently scored a BNIB XS X Metal/Ruby and a used Juliet Plasma/Emerald in great shape locally.

IMG_7300.JPG
IMG_7303.JPG
IMG_7390.jpg
Juliet nose bridge was was too loose so I just went ahead and gave it a complete tune up using OEM rubbers and OXM.Parts. Highly recommend their products!

I did a sell off actually around that time as well... Got down to 1 watch and my camo's and 3 X metals and that was it out of a 200 piece collection... I still regret letting some key pieces go but life needed it from me at the time and it got me through a tight spot after a messy divorce. Have fun rebuilding! Like Joe says.... Build Back better!
200w.gif

I did a sell off actually around that time as well... Got down to 1 watch and my camo's and 3 X metals and that was it out of a 200 piece collection... I still regret letting some key pieces go but life needed it from me at the time and it got me through a tight spot after a messy divorce. Have fun rebuilding! Like Joe says.... Build Back better!
View attachment 1136420
Wow 200 pieces is a lot! I had much less around like 20-25 x metals mostly. I don't regret selling the majority because it really helped cure the "addiction" and got me by when I needed cash. I do however regret selling some pieces that I may never be able to attain again at a justifiable price like the Romeo 1's and the Mars Jordans I had.

My plan now is to own at least one of each X metal model (any finish) and have them setup to wear and enjoy except for Mars I won't wear those.

Latest Posts

Back