• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How many X-Metals do you have?

Good for you mate.I guess I’m lucky I don’t have a high prescription ,just enough to help while out mountainbiking.Thing is,if I only collected sunglasses ,I would be guilty of the very thing I just had a (gentle) dig at.
They would sit on a shelf gathering dust.As it is they are out on the trails gathering flies.
All the best SpecialAdvisor,👍🏻
(63 this year,and so far my best decade)

I'm sticking with 4 of everything for now. My displays are bustin' at the seams. Now if I get a 3rd Mega Tower (logistically unlikely at this point), all bets are off :cool::dance:

Well... the 3rd Mega Tower became a reality. Also, @qtrain23 helped me develop 5-tier stands that fit inside the display cases... so I've been busy adding to my collection.

5 Romeo 1
5 Romeo 2
5 Juliet
5 Mars (2 Regular, 2 Crater, 1 Jordan)
5 XX
5 XS
5 Penny
5 Half-X

"Fake" X-Metals...

4 Madman
4 Badman

oakley-madman-badman-e1429559906718-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

... and for anyone who might post "POIDH"... it happened, trust me.

2024X-MetalsInCase.jpg

2024MadmanBadmanInCase.jpg

I'll be posting more detailed pics in my collection thread soon.

Hello at all, I collect X- Metals and want to know how many X- Metals you have in your collection.
I have a lot of Juliets, many Pennys, more than 20 X Squared, a few XX, a few Half X, 7 Romeo1, 6 Romeo2
and just one Mars, because I don´t like to wear the Mars.
So let me know how many X- Metals you have if you want.
Joerg
I am down to 2 pairs, Mars and M-frame.

Well... the 3rd Mega Tower became a reality. Also, @qtrain23 helped me develop 5-tier stands that fit inside the display cases... so I've been busy adding to my collection.

5 Romeo 1
5 Romeo 2
5 Juliet
5 Mars (2 Regular, 2 Crater, 1 Jordan)
5 XX
5 XS
5 Penny
5 Half-X

"Fake" X-Metals...

4 Madman
4 Badman

View attachment 1135638

... and for anyone who might post "POIDH"... it happened, trust me.

View attachment 1135634
View attachment 1135635

I'll be posting more detailed pics in my collection thread soon.
Very nice!!!

Back