• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook XL Eyeglasses

I had a pair of Holbrook XL Troy Lee's made into eyeglasses. Easily the most comfortable pair of seeing glasses I've ever worn.

I had a pair of Holbrook XL Troy Lee's made into eyeglasses. Easily the most comfortable pair of seeing glasses I've ever worn.
@mndsm @BigOlTexan i was able to email Chris but he could only offer regular Holbrook frames and lenses. If one of you could provide the contact information for whomever made your custom lenses, I could join this club :) because I agree the Holbrook XLs are the most comfortable frame ever. I could send my prescription to whoever you used and they could mail me the lenses. I’d even be ok mailing them my frames to be sure they fit. I’m hoping one or both of you can provide this.

@mndsm @BigOlTexan i was able to email Chris but he could only offer regular Holbrook frames and lenses. If one of you could provide the contact information for whomever made your custom lenses, I could join this club :) because I agree the Holbrook XLs are the most comfortable frame ever. I could send my prescription to whoever you used and they could mail me the lenses. I’d even be ok mailing them my frames to be sure they fit. I’m hoping one or both of you can provide this.
I paid my eye doctor to do them. It's a place called Envision Eyecare out of Celebration Florida. I don't know what lab she uses or anything- I just know I have excellent insurance and she's used to catering to rich folk- so me asking for unusual **** like the back end of the Oakley catalog made into seeing glasses (I have a pair of prescription Clifdens and a pair of prescription Parlays as well. I also have some prescription Deadbolts but I can't find those for some reason) is not unusual for her. She orders it and they get it done.

I paid my eye doctor to do them. It's a place called Envision Eyecare out of Celebration Florida. I don't know what lab she uses or anything- I just know I have excellent insurance and she's used to catering to rich folk- so me asking for unusual **** like the back end of the Oakley catalog made into seeing glasses (I have a pair of prescription Clifdens and a pair of prescription Parlays as well. I also have some prescription Deadbolts but I can't find those for some reason) is not unusual for her. She orders it and they get it done.

That’s awesome. If you’re comfortable with it, would you mind providing a name, I’ll call her office tomorrow. Thanks so much.

That’s awesome. If you’re comfortable with it, would you mind providing a name, I’ll call her office tomorrow. Thanks so much.
I don't have a specific name TBH. I don't know the name of the doctor I see. I DO however know that I have ordered custom glasses from them in the past with a prescription from a totally different eyecare office without ever having seen the optometrist there. That's actually how this got started, my eye doctor wouldn't make me what I wanted, so I found one that would. I'd say give them a call, explain the situation, and let them know you're looking to have a specific pair of Oakleys made into customs. I don't know what if anything they'll take over the phone (obviously i'm local so I just went there) but as long as they can get the frame out of their catalog, they can make it happen, in my experience.

For sure, I used a local place in the next town over called Spectacles West. Mike, Kira and Amanda always take good care of me and do amazing custom jobs!

Back