• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has anyone heard of Mason & Birch?

when-I-see-drama-popcorn.jpg

Wow you guys sound like some real pretentious *******s. A lot of assumptions were made about who I am and the reason for my post. The OP asked about the company and I stated that I had some on the way, and would share with him what they are like. What I do or don’t do is none of your fn business. Do you think I need your advice on whether or not I won’t be cool like you if I have replicas in my possession? I’ve been here since 2014 and people like you are the reason this forum has died. Now go ahead and hijack someone else’s post to make yourself feel better. Fn clowns.

Wow you guys sound like some real pretentious *******s. A lot of assumptions were made about who I am and the reason for my post. The OP asked about the company and I stated that I had some on the way, and would share with him what they are like. What I do or don’t do is none of your fn business. Do you think I need your advice on whether or not I won’t be cool like you if I have replicas in my possession? I’ve been here since 2014 and people like you are the reason this forum has died. Now go ahead and hijack someone else’s post to make yourself feel better. Fn clowns.
Yeah! You Fn clowns!

Yeah! You Fn clowns!
I can see from your gleaming personality it was so much better back then.... 🥱

Was wondering when you would pull that "I've been around since" BS... Obviously you have not very much since most all of us have not a clue who you are.

My only sin here was to try and look out for a fellow member of the Oakley Forum. Friends don't let friends wear Foakleys and if you want to wear them no one here is stopping you are calling you lesser than for doing so... you just are not in the right place. The people you seek are at Walmart right now buying their 4th fiance an engagement ring.

FYI I have watched these same ACTIVE members today fix a brother up for dang near nothing who was in need or struggling more than a few times... something I never saw happen back in 16' when I created this account or 13' when I had my other I abandoned after finding the forum was full of a$$wipes like yourself at the time. Thankfully we ran all those pretentious crybabies off for the most part.

Last edited:
Back