• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has anyone heard of Mason & Birch?

Reese's Pieces

I should Work at Oakley
Lexington, SC
My apologies if these have already been brought up as I've been away from the forum for a bit. I tried to run a search on the name here on the forum but couldn't find anything. Has anyone else seen these ads on Facebook for this company? They are showing what appear to be Juliets for sale but they are not valid Juliets.

Screenshot_20240406_234513_Chrome.jpg

My apologies if these have already been brought up as I've been away from the forum for a bit. I tried to run a search on the name here on the forum but couldn't find anything. Has anyone else seen these ads on Facebook for this company? They are showing what appear to be Juliets for sale but they are not valid Juliets.

View attachment 1130633
Due too the Oakley Copyright expiry, you'll see **** like this everywhere.

I'm also getting heaps of these ads at the moment. I'd love to know if these people would actually ship a product if I sent them money. I'd happily own fake Juliets...god knows I'll never be able to afford real ones.

I'm also getting heaps of these ads at the moment. I'd love to know if these people would actually ship a product if I sent them money. I'd happily own fake Juliets...god knows I'll never be able to afford real ones.
I ordered a pair. Tracking shows them here in a few days.
Joking right??? I have had a pair of these in my hands and they are barely aluminium... don't try to take the rubber off or the arm will snap in half but you can bend them to fit I guess!

So use one of the 4 pay services out there... Affirm, Shop Pay, Paypal, Klarna, etc... they are interest free and make a $300 sunglass doable with $70ish payments every two weeks...

Joking right??? I have had a pair of these in my hands and they are barely aluminium... don't try to take the rubber off or the arm will snap in half but you can bend them to fit I guess!

So use one of the 4 pay services out there... Affirm, Shop Pay, Paypal, Klarna, etc... they are interest free and make a $300 sunglass doable with $70ish payments every two weeks...
Where are you seeing $300 Juliets for sale (real or fake)?

Latest Posts

Back