• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Going to sell massive collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Im done with my collection of sunglasses. There is quite a few xmetals, a bunch of replacment pieces,coins bags and misc stuff. I would like to sell all of it together, a friend told me to ask like 10k. Is that reasonable? Las vegas area

IMG_4438.jpeg

IMG_4423.jpeg

IMG_4422.jpeg

IMG_4420.jpeg

IMG_4375.jpeg

IMG_4376.jpeg

IMG_4380.jpeg

IMG_4381.jpeg

IMG_4369.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
seems pretty high to me. Maybe if there were six or seven Romeos in there. But Juliet only sell for $300-$400 apiece.

There is a first time for everything

PM on the Accutron!

I gotta call some old high school girlfriends and apologize to them… I now know how they felt when I told them it was massive…

Looks like a 10 k collection with the case ect. But usually selling an entire collection requires being flexible for one buyer taking things they might not want to make you the seller happy. 6-7 k would probably be a more realistic price imo based on superficial eyeballing .

I actually have two display cases Gonna sell it all . Shades,2 cases (perfect condition),carabiners, Stands, coins. Lol not the accutron i still wear thatlol

Honestly, you'd be hard pressed to get 5k from that lot. Cases and parts included.

Username Hidden said:
I gotta call some old high school girlfriends and apologize to them… I now know how they felt when I told them it was massive…
That's COLD! ❄️ ❄️ 🥶🥶🥶

No Medusa No OTT? I agree a bit high for only Juliets and a few xmetals. Is the case included? Nice watch!