• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FL-41 Lenses

TacoMan

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Hello all!

I have been diagnosis with severe migraines due to the fluorescent lights in my new office. A few doctors have recommended FL-41 lenses. I have a set of blue blocker Oakley's but they don't help.

So I know this is really out there, but has anyone had FL-41 lenses cut for a set of Juliets? I have 35 pair and would be willing to sacrifice one and give it a try. I might as well enjoy my X-Metal in the office setting, right?

Hello all!

I have been diagnosis with severe migraines due to the fluorescent lights in my new office. A few doctors have recommended FL-41 lenses. I have a set of blue blocker Oakley's but they don't help.

So I know this is really out there, but has anyone had FL-41 lenses cut for a set of Juliets? I have 35 pair and would be willing to sacrifice one and give it a try. I might as well enjoy my X-Metal in the office setting, right?
Following.. im curious for my own knowledge

Hello all!

Nothing cooler than wearing X-Metal at work, but can't your Employer put a sleeve over the fluorescent light tube to filter out what ever is bothering you? I know there are different sleeves avail. For Example in Microchip manufacturing UV light is filtered out.
Keep in mind X-Metal like Juliet require a 8,75 BC.

Last edited:
Agreed. I turned in a doctors eval note today, but nothing will change.
Hey Taco Man, for $100 USD I can make you a juliet set of Polycarbonate FL-41 lenses with the 25% tint, I wouldn't go darker than that for indoor usage. Message me, or send payment to my paypal chrisahardaway@mail.com with a note containing: your address, screenname, and that you want fl-41 25% for juliet lenses only".
They will only take about 10 days plus shipping time. Thanks @stig and @X-metaL_GhosT for the tags. They will be on correct 8.75 curve!

Latest Posts

Back