• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FHR Bunker meetup 2024

Are you interested in a FHR Oakley HQ meetup 2024?

• Yes, and early March 2024 sounds good

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Yes, I’d be interested, but a different month in 2024(comment month preference)

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No, I’m not interested in meeting any of you turkeys.

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Cool, since you seem to be 99% sure, i’ll add you to the list.

@Nucchem, I’m gonna add your name as well. If something changes. Just let me know.
Hey brother. Keep me listed and add my significant, Cindy. I think I got her to agree to some Oakley culture and maybe Newport Beach romance for her birthday.

Sorry to message here but I'm planning to visit the HQ next month and would like to know if there are any special services that they can offer there. Like watch repair or custom for a racing jacket? 😀

Sorry to message here but I'm planning to visit the HQ next month and would like to know if there are any special services that they can offer there. Like watch repair or custom for a racing jacket? 😀
I know pre-2020 you could get the battery in your Oakley watch replaced for free and other various services. I think they stopped all watch service, but I’m not sure about other products. Someone else here might be more familiar with what they are able to do now.

I know pre-2020 you could get the battery in your Oakley watch replaced for free and other various services. I think they stopped all watch service, but I’m not sure about other products. Someone else here might be more familiar with what they are able to do now.
Got it thank. I also intend to ask the staff thereso will keep you update here

Hey Everyone, I’m doing a last call for anyone who wants to join us on March 7th. We have a couple locations we are going to. Meetup times and exact locations(other than HQ) are just going to be through private message for those on the list. I’m going to finalize the list this coming week.

Last edited:
💯 notning special at all

Latest Posts

Back