• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Factory Team x Brain Dead sunglasses coming soon

Found a few sites with the sub zeros still for sale. Nothing for the eye jackets though.

If anyone has an extra Brain Dead sub zero and would like to trade for an original limited release let me know. I’d consider trading any one of these. They are all full set unopened.

IMG_8173.jpeg

I don't see that on mine but one of the cases won't stay open. It just snaps shut. Not a big deal for me though, they will just sit in my case.
It's more an annoyance going back to their quality control. I don't want to be the one buying two or three pairs in the future just to make sure I get one complete as it was intended LOL.

Hi guys has anyone had there order for eye jacket cancelled from bodega? I'm hearing they have oversold? 😎
I read that someone on the Oakley Expertise site had theirs cancelled by Bodega. But that was like the next day. Im sure after all this time you are probably good. Maybe just shipping delays

Back