• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Eye Jacket redux sand - stüssy adjacent

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
I have a pair of sand coloured eye jacket reduxes that I pieced together from eBay resellers and prizm lenses. I wanted a pair of the stüssy sunglasses to match my car, but didn’t want to pay $600 Canadian to do so. I found that some eBay sellers had orbitals and arms from what I am assuming were test batches (no stüssy logo on the bridge), and bought the parts to complete the setup. I bought ear and nose bands from Oakley, along with Prizim Black polarized lenses. In shipping, 2 arms broke (I hate my mail carrier for so many more reasons than this), so I will include those parts in the sale if you want to fix them for backups. I sold my car so don’t have much need for these now, trying to show any blemishes in photos.

Pricing is a bit tricky as it’s hard even finding factory release stüssy’s, and they aren’t getting easier to find. I think $250 plus shipping (add PayPal fees if you don’t want f&f) is a fair price. Let me know if any more pictures are needed.

IMG_0445.jpeg

IMG_0447.jpeg

IMG_0446.jpeg

IMG_0448.jpeg

IMG_0449.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.

Latest Posts

Back