• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dr chop

How do you find dr chop

• Fantastic work

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • looking for him

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • He still has my stuff

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • It's a dead horse let it go.

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • I'd go somewhere else first

Votes: 58 60.4%

• Total voters
I’ve had 2 kids, bought a house, and built over $140M worth of construction contracts in the 3.5 years since he’s had my stuff. I just started emailing him bi-weekly because, wtf is he going to do, push it back further? I’ll probably be a grandfather and retired by the time he gets through his backlog.
Wow... just wow.

I’ve had 2 kids, bought a house, and built over $140M worth of construction contracts in the 3.5 years since he’s had my stuff. I just started emailing him bi-weekly because, wtf is he going to do, push it back further? I’ll probably be a grandfather and retired by the time he gets through his backlog.
Your grandkids can wear those glasses.... and Dr. Chop will tell you that was his plan all along.

And you will gladly send him $50 extra, because seeing the kids happy brings a smile to your old senile ass.... ;)

Your grandkids can wear those glasses.... and Dr. Chop will tell you that was his plan all along.

And you will gladly send him $50 extra, because seeing the kids happy brings a smile to your old senile ass.... ;)

Sounds like most of you would feel better if you could Slap Chop
91c06d3bbd25a708ea90e8e843b5d907.jpg

There is hope ya'll! After a sternly worded letter (send in the actual mail) I finally did get movement on my glasses, a shipping notification was generated and about 3 weeks later the item actually came through. The glasses did come out very nice, there are no flaws that I can see and the color is very consistent. My original order was early August 2017, so it took over a year (which I now realize is quite a bit less than other folks) but thankfully the Badman are back home. Sheesh. I hope that everyone else that is waiting gets some good news eventually.

There is hope ya'll! After a sternly worded letter (send in the actual mail) I finally did get movement on my glasses, a shipping notification was generated and about 3 weeks later the item actually came through. The glasses did come out very nice, there are no flaws that I can see and the color is very consistent. My original order was early August 2017, so it took over a year (which I now realize is quite a bit less than other folks) but thankfully the Badman are back home. Sheesh. I hope that everyone else that is waiting gets some good news eventually.

Pics?????

Pics?????

Back