• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dr chop

How do you find dr chop

• Fantastic work

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • looking for him

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • He still has my stuff

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • It's a dead horse let it go.

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • I'd go somewhere else first

Votes: 58 60.4%

• Total voters
I'm going on a year for a job I wanted him to do. He was very responsive at the start and then completely stopped responding. At this point, I'm considering it theft and I am mailing a hard copy letter to his address requesting my glasses back (finished or not). If I don't hear a response, I'll be contacting the Riverside CA sheriff dept and the State of CA Franchise Tax Board which both deal with online scams. This thread will also prove as worthwhile evidence should it come to that.

I'm going on a year for a job I wanted him to do. He was very responsive at the start and then completely stopped responding. At this point, I'm considering it theft and I am mailing a hard copy letter to his address requesting my glasses back (finished or not). If I don't hear a response, I'll be contacting the Riverside CA sheriff dept and the State of CA Franchise Tax Board which both deal with online scams. This thread will also prove as worthwhile evidence should it come to that.

He knows all the Cops in Riverside. He is painting the blue lives matter stuff for them right now.....but hopefully some justice will be served.

Woo hoo this guys says

21088F64-FADA-4DDE-A523-B7EFE68D9DCF.gif

There should be enough “i am too” complaints to get this into custody. Ahhheeemmm bill cosby????. Theft is theft you guys got evidence. Paypal etc. get em guys.

Back