• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Don't buy from droll

I’m thinking the same thing. Tried to buy something from him and never provided me with real information about the tracking on my item. I have asked multiple times and haven’t ever had a straight answer other than that he can see that they should be delivered within the next day or so.

So how do I notify a moderator? It's been 2 weeks and I just get a run around little kid excuses. About when he or she or they b.s is going to ship . Arg. I swear ghost text racing jacket is a curse.

Accusation from members about other members without any kind of proof should not be tolerated.​

Exchange Rules​

1) Proceed at your own risk - The marketplace is a "use at your own risk" setup. Oakley Forum Staff will not be involved in any mediation, issue management etc. for any deals performed on the site. We do not have the facts, have no vested interest in the deals, and have no legal authority. The feedback system should be used for any bad deals, which is monitored by the Staff and members banned appropriately.

Last edited:
Yup this guy is sketchy.
abfa4f90145ceafe3d63cb7639aee1e1.png

I’m thinking the same thing. Tried to buy something from him and never provided me with real information about the tracking on my item. I have asked multiple times and haven’t ever had a straight answer other than that he can see that they should be delivered within the next day or so.

You’re hosed my man

Back