• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collection kidnapped by 12yr old!!

I see a few pics, very nice.
Take one/a few with the lights on & no flash so we can see the lenses better. The flash kills the awesomeness.

You've bought all that in 4 months?!? Great job! Its nice that your son shares your passion for Oakleys. I joined here to sell some vintage Razor Blades and M-Frames and caught the collecting bug. It started with O-Matter and has switched to X-Metal, Wires, and vintage. There are lots of great forum members here. It looks like you will fit in well. Welcome aboard :cool:

You've bought all that in 4 months?!? Great job! Its nice that your son shares your passion for Oakleys. I joined here to sell some vintage Razor Blades and M-Frames and caught the collecting bug. It started with O-Matter and has switched to X-Metal, Wires, and vintage. There are lots of great forum members here. It looks like you will fit in well. Welcome aboard :cool:

Most came from buying a collection then sold half and bought a lot more but what we liked!! With some other stuff we collect we went real slowly but with most Oakley bits you seem to be able to find it quite easily...

Most came from buying a collection then sold half and bought a lot more but what we liked!! With some other stuff we collect we went real slowly but with most Oakley bits you seem to be able to find it quite easily...
I am going to have to make a trip to the UK! ;)

Great collection...but let's see the Colnagos! :)

And if you have any Campagnolo C Record pieces you are looking to part with (the stuff from around 89-90) let me know as I'm building up a Billato brothers built Greg Lemond TSX to match Greg's ride from the '90 TdF.

Latest Posts

Back