• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free Cmac Romeo 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I thought it was mandatory?
I think it’s optional today.
Cyber defense is like stopping water flowing - the attack will happen at the lowest and least protected space.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I think it’s optional today.
Cyber defense is like stopping water flowing - the attack will happen at the lowest and least protected space.
Yeah, there's no point in it being optional. Almost useless.

Username Hidden said:
Just a heads up as well. There is another seller yesterday that was selling a Mars, the Mars seller and cmac gave each other positive feedbacks. The Mars seller stated on the feedback that he purchased the Romeo 1 from cmac.

It was not possible as I was still talking to cmac asking him for more proof about the Romeo 1. He asked if we can do Facetime, and when I said what time he wanted to call, he then ghosted me and never replied. Turns out, both are scammers.
Or the same person.

Username Hidden said:
Im not sure how they would prevent that, unless they do a security measure after 3 months of inactivity user would need an authentication process to log back in

I hate that this is happening since theres very few sites that promote healthy buying and selling
Yeah and the trust that was pretty good in this community.

This is sad to see happening on this forum.

I have been inactive on the forum for a really long time since selling off my collection. However, I recently purchased an XS and a Juliet from a local seller and started digging through my stuff to see if I could find any leftover rubbers for the juliet which were all sticky. Surprisingly I found a pair of Fire polarized lenses for XS and three ear sock/nose pad kits for the juliet.

I always hated fire lenses so I posted them for sale last week in the exchange forum and purchased a few Linegear lenses for daily use.

Anyways its great to be back, and I look forward to acquiring a Romeo 1 and a pair of Penny's.

I'm gonna sell some X-Metals soon so keep an eye open :D

Username Hidden said:
Dibs on R1s 😅

Username Hidden said:
Mars?

Username Hidden said:
Any Romeo 1 polished or plasma frame only???

Not going to sell Plasma, maybe just maybe polished but not sure yet.
Most likely XM with Dillon's and R1 Jordan