• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Art of Oakley Event at FHR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wants to sell a shirt or dog tag to me, I’m a buyer. That’s actually killer!! Not much these days from Lux is this killer!

I believe I was the only one from the forums there and there's only a few of em that were handed out so not sure any will pop up.

I’m sure there will be one on eBay soon. I’ll def be keeping an eye out. Is there a ton of that dog tag designed shirts?
When I was there, maybe 20 of each design was out on the table and such. I'm not sure if thats the only ones available or not.

I got my shirt at the Brea Oakley and they had a lot of each design. They said they have had them out a couple days. They also had a lot of those little giveaway booklets as well.

To bad I’m in the Midwest w nothing but a vault and my vault is def not the best.

I questioned this in the other thread as a possible Muzm piece they managed to keep a secret about. Or if this will launch the Space Encoder since it’s 0.3 upside down essentially.

View attachment 1091191
Alessia Russo is wearing them
EA4B7F87-40D5-4550-A58B-3F4CF58A422B.jpeg
50BA90C0-CF17-49D9-AE41-2C267E56652B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back