• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Alternative to Kitchen Sink

Joeymaz73

Oakley Enthusiast
Syracuse, NY
I have a "Kitchen Sink".. I love it, with the exception of the 3 metal clip points on the fron of the bag. I also have a first gen ICON pack. My question is, is there anything out there that is equal to the Kitchen Sink without all the hardware? I use it as my travel bag and when riding my motorcycle and it scretches my rear fairings. Thanks in advance.

Thank you so much.. that does look like it will fit the bill.. Unfortunately, I am not premium, nor have posted enough to become one. So I cannot even respond to him.

Just chat it up for 15 minutes and you're in.. leave a few comments around that's all you need.

Last edited:
For specifically riding a motorcycle???? I would not bother with an Oakley backpack. Get something designed for being on a bike that has the protection needed. Something like this. Alpinestars Tech Aero Backpack
Not specifically.. I use my backpack for everything. More all around use, the bike is just another thing. The reason ive stuck with Oakley is for the quality. I've had a few underarmour bags.. And Columbia, northface etc.. None have held up.. I do appreciate the other possible direction to look in though.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Not specifically.. I use my backpack for everything. More all around use, the bike is just another thing. The reason ive stuck with Oakley is for the quality. I've had a few underarmour bags.. And Columbia, northface etc.. None have held up.. I do appreciate the other possible direction to look in though.

I only use an alpinestar backup with the back protector for the bike. But I'm also the guy who's not exactly going slow.

I use my kitchen sink all other times.

I'm riding a Suzuki boulevard m109r. It's a sport cruiser.. Not a slow bike.. But i doubt it's on our with whatever you ride.

Back