• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 24kXX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Getting a new hip put in tomorrow so this may be the first of some things I will sell over the next couple of weeks to fund me while I am out of work.

This is one of my favorite Gold to wear because it has the "old" look to it. The old dark gold and the super boney orbitals. It is a first gen and I will not claim it to be gem mint or perfect but it is clean and a beautiful pair of XX. Did I mention it just had a tune from The X Man not but about a month ago.

The rubbers are still in great shape, used but very good for being so.

Lenses are useable but do have some scratches in bad places so useable to one is trash to another so I will state these as fair condition lenses and leave it at that.

$575 FF Paypal plus $10 to ship or $15 to ship with signature confirmation

I will supply a Oakley black soft bag for it but that is all that will come with

Lets get this done tonight because I am surgery tomorrow and not back home until Thursday so if sold tonight I can get it on the way in the morning if sold later it may be Friday before it ships. Thank you ahead of time!

IMG_0162.jpeg
IMG_0163.jpeg
IMG_0164.jpeg
IMG_0165.jpeg
IMG_0159.jpeg

IMG_0160.jpeg

IMG_0161.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Nice

Username Hidden said:
Getting a new hip put in tomorrow so this may be the first of some things I will sell over the next couple of weeks to fund me while I am out of work.

This is one of my favorite Gold to wear because it has the "old" look to it. The old dark gold and the super boney orbitals. It is a first gen and I will not claim it to be gem mint or perfect but it is clean and a beautiful pair of XX. Did I mention it just had a tune from The X Man not but about a month ago.

The rubbers are still in great shape, used but very good for being so.

Lenses are useable but do have some scratches in bad places so useable to one is trash to another so I will state these as fair condition lenses and leave it at that.

$575 FF Paypal plus $10 to ship or $15 to ship with signature confirmation

I will supply a Oakley black soft bag for it but that is all that will come with

Lets get this done tonight because I am surgery tomorrow and not back home until Thursday so if sold tonight I can get it on the way in the morning if sold later it may be Friday before it ships. Thank you ahead of time!

View attachment 1134446View attachment 1134447View attachment 1134448View attachment 1134449View attachment 1134450

View attachment 1134451
View attachment 1134452
Some1 help the brotha out! Hope it sells fast! GLWS!

Hope all goes well :drinks:

SOLD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.