• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The pair that you would never sell ...

Come on dude. Those are grail pieces you arent wearing. 😂

I think it should be more in line with everyday stuff that you cant part with

I have 4 split jacket matte rootbeere. Its my favorite colorway and frame.

I can part with rare stuff, if you yank hard, gold comes out the sides 😂💭💭
Actually, some of us do wear our grails, but maybe not all the time. It’s kinda nice knowing when you’re walking around with them that most people don’t even know what they’re worth, let alone what they are!!

Come on dude. Those are grail pieces you arent wearing. 😂

I think it should be more in line with everyday stuff that you cant part with

I have 4 split jacket matte rootbeere. Its my favorite colorway and frame.

I can part with rare stuff, if you yank hard, gold comes out the sides 😂💭💭
I have a wear pair of the Fire Scelzi, and 4 pairs of Pit Boss Trons (since they’re my absolute favorite pair and I wear them almost daily), but I didn’t list those, since the thread is “would never sell”. I would sell 1 or 2 if a good friend was looking!

I have a wear pair of the Fire Scelzi, and 4 pairs of Pit Boss Trons (since they’re my absolute favorite pair and I wear them almost daily), but I didn’t list those, since the thread is “would never sell”. I would sell 1 or 2 if a good friend was looking!
Thats fair but you likely wear 1 of 4 😂

Other 3 are tucked under the covers/blankets

Oh?

I’ve got a pair of Jordan Romeo 1’s with the 4 digit serial number that I’ve been told I should sell but I really don’t want to. I forget the exact serial number (I think the number starts with an 3?) and can’t readily check since they’re in a safe deposit box. Anyway, I have had them for probably 24-25 years. I wore them for years until retiring them after they became worth too much money to wear around anymore.

This

IMG_3406.jpeg
IMG_3405.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back