• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Going to sell massive collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I would like to sell all of it together, a friend told me to ask like 10k. Is that reasonable?
I would ask your friend to bring you the buyer with the $10k; you're not likely to find that buyer here.

Some people reacted to this post.
My two cents....
Start to match boxes n sunglasses and sell individually, will take a bit longer you will get more $$$...
Anyway GLWS ..

Username Hidden said:
Honestly, you'd be hard pressed to get 5k from that lot. Cases and parts included.
Yeah this is about right. I think if someone likes Juliet’s and that’s an actual infinite hero you could get 5k maybe 5500.

Username Hidden said:
I would ask your friend to bring you the buyer with the $10k; you're not likely to find that buyer here.
I don’t think he said his friend had a buyer at 10k his friend said valued at 10k which if his friend is Steven I don’t doubt that’s a 10k stash…

I have a friend who would like to offer twenty bucks.

Username Hidden said:
I gotta call some old high school girlfriends and apologize to them… I now know how they felt when I told them it was massive…
To some woman this may seem massive… I would tell those lady’s to stop on over if they want to really know what massive is 😂

Username Hidden said:
To some woman this may seem massive… I would tell those lady’s to stop on over if they want to really know what massive is 😂

Joking aside, Nice collection!

Username Hidden said:
PM on the Accutron!
Yo... beat me to it. I'd take that spaceview if the price is right!