• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTF Oakley.com???

cmebulldog

Oakley Expert
Greenville, NC
I've been trying to place an order all day to use my bounce backs and my order won't go through...of course Oakley doesn't have customer service until Monday...the day after bounce backs expire.... I hate pretty much every website Oakley is involved with...UGHHHHHH

Did you happen to use a 60% off code recently?

Yeah, I'm logged in...if I try to use a credit card, it tells me I've left info off (which I haven't)...when I try PayPal, I get an error screen. I've tried it logged in and as a guest...

Don't waste it give it to me .. No I am really sorry you can't order thow.. Some times there cool like vault let me use 25 % off sale stuff and let me use 30% F&F ordered 575 worth of stuff for 118 shipped:)

Yeah, I'm logged in...if I try to use a credit card, it tells me I've left info off (which I haven't)...when I try PayPal, I get an error screen. I've tried it logged in and as a guest...
This dumb but when I clicked and pasted my F&F it skipped spaces and said invalid so now when I click and paste now I dragg back just in case

Latest Posts

Back