• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to put them when at work?

I put mine on one of these, you can see OF in the background:
20150331_103609.jpg

Just folded on my desk...... IN the left corner under on of the 4 monitors I have to look at
Sometimes in the car in a Soft bag

I have a square-o case or soft vault for each pair I own, so at work they sit in a drawer just like they do at home. But @kronin323 that single-tier stand for work is a great idea. I just ordered one from @qtrain23 (mostly for taking nice pictures when selling), so I think it will reside at work once it arrives :)

I have a square-o case or soft vault for each pair I own, so at work they sit in a drawer just like they do at home. But @kronin323 that single-tier stand for work is a great idea. I just ordered one from @qtrain23 (mostly for taking nice pictures when selling), so I think it will reside at work once it arrives :)

I do the same thing at home; have a single-tier outside of my display case for whatever pair I happen to be wearing that day.

I have a spare single tier, but it's a big open-plan office with lots of coming and going - the glasses can sit in a drawer! I keep a pair of Holbrook B1B sapphires in there all the time as reserve, then whatever pair I've taken in that day, if any.

Not for long. ;)

Badman caught my attention after moving to maui Jim. They reminded me of my beloved Juliets years ago...

After two weeks on this forum, I now have two Juliets and a x-squared ... With spare lenses, quality tools to do the job ($50), rubber spares and packages that keep coming.

I think I want to remain a newbie.

But hey, it's still cheaper than photography, guns and knives!!!

Back