• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Color Hollow Point?

Thanks for all the input! I was afraid getting the black would be too traditional, however , I'm warming up to the idea Frank had in keeping with a theme.
By the way I've been a long time reader and recent poster-
Love this forum!

I normally like black, but I've seen the orange in person being worn, and let me tell you...IT'S SICK!!! I couldn't keep my eyes off of it!!! The pop of the orange just puts the entire watch over the edge...I could've cared less if it didn't match or coordinate with the clothes on the guy's back, lol. Btw, the person I saw it on also had a nonchalant pair of Aluminum C-Six's on his head also, haha. My votes for the orange!!

well i love my orange one!! I got the orange to step out of all the black watches in my collections. i love it!!

IMG_2238_zps5898a3a0.jpg

Has anyone seen the Red face in person? I have seen pictures of the Red face with red dials and with black dials. Are there two different ones? Maybe one is a "Special Edition" or one version is a fake.

Back