• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Color Hollow Point?

Hamburgler

Oakley Beginner
Honolulu, HI
I've been getting the itch to add to the collection again, and I'm looking at the Hollow Point as my next purchase.
I currently have a Black OMM, and Stealth Crankcase...
So... What should I pick up?
Black, Red, Orange or White?
If not this watch, what else should I consider?

Personally I like black cause it makes it look like the FMJ but I have managed to examine them all closely so I like them in this order.
The biggest reason I like red and orange as the top two is just becuase they are more different.
Hope this helps! :thumb:

1-Red
2-Orange
3-Black
4-White

It seems though that you like to trend towards the black or stealth items.....then I think black might be a better suited choice for you based on what you have....but if you are trying to go different then red or orange would look cool also.

The red hollow point isn't the same red as the minute machine. It looks somewhat cheap to me. I thought about picking one up after I got my mm but passed once I saw it in person. The orange is great but a hard color to match your outfit usually. The black is too blah for me.

I don't know about you but I have the orange and I find it hard to match cloths with! But if you really don't care about that it really stands out and I get compliments everyday I wear it.

I like the black version. I think it would stay on theme with your other watches too. Nice thing is black watches match almost any outfit.

Back