• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Welcome surprise

And then all the x squareds together. All retail. Except the first. 6011-01 , 6011-02, 03, 04, 05, 06 , 09
IMAG1962.jpg
IMAG1962.jpg
IMAG1967.jpg
IMAG1969.jpg
IMAG1967.jpg

I just got a pair of oem emerald iridium x squared lenses. I think as I have a polished carbon bip, A carbon bi, and a carbon bi (ducati) the standard carbon bi would be a good frame to install the emerald lenses. Diversify a bit. And thats the only one that wasn't bnib retail so I don't feel nervous changing the lenses. Ha.

Great purchases.From zero XSquareds to top and all retail BNIB.congrats.Emerald lenses go perfectly with plasma and polished XS.Btw check ur messenger;)

Great purchases.From zero XSquareds to top and all retail BNIB.congrats.Emerald lenses go perfectly with plasma and polished XS.Btw check ur messenger;)
I have just installed the emerald with the carbon bi pair. Looks ok to me. But I'm sure in the polished it would look awesome. Might try it.
IMAG1970.jpg
IMAG1974.jpg
IMAG1971.jpg

Shame about the 08 that went missing, particularly now you have most others :(

Will you go for the 24k at some point too?

Shame about the 08 that went missing, particularly now you have most others :(

Will you go for the 24k at some point too?
yeah, its gutting........ would love to have tried a oo BIP lens..... but its not to bad, i have three carbon variants to play with..... would have been nice to have had 8 out 9 though.... as for the 24k. ive been lucky to find all my pairs retail or discounted retail.... a couple under £200...most expensive being the ducati i just got for 340 euro.........although id love to have the 24k, and im pretty tasteless so love the look of the gaudy loud shiny gold frame... unless i find it under £500 bnib or retail (which 100%) wont happen, then i wont get it......i do love it though......

Back