• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale SA Rugby Antix - Cheetahs & Sharks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Brand new, unworn, but without the outer packaging unfortunately.Just have the Cheetahs & Sharks left. The following are available at $150 per pair excluding International shipping:
Oakley_Antix.jpg

cheetahs.jpg
sharks.jpg

SOLD International Team: SA Springboks - Polished Black with Emerald Iridium (Springbok logo etched on lens & matching microfibre)
SOLD National Team: Lions - Polished Black with Ruby Iridium (Lions logo etched on lens & matching microfibre)

National Team: Cheetahs - Black Text with Fire Iridium (Cheetahs logo etched on lens & matching microfibre)
SA Rugby Cheetahs (i).jpg
SA Rugby Cheetahs (ii).jpg

National Team: Sharks - Polished Black with Black Iridium (Sharks logo etched on lens & matching microfibre)
SA Rugby Sharks (i).jpg
SA Rugby Sharks (ii).jpg

SOLD Never originally part of the initial team launch, this team were a late arrival and there were a very limited number produced prior to these going on sale in 2011:
National Team: Blue Bulls - Polished Black with Ice Iridium (Bulls logo etched on lens & matching microfibre)

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Cool stuff. I thought that ghost text was gold, but realized it was just the beautiful sun heh. Would've been sweet to see a gold, ghost text frame.

Bump for these pairs...... One of my favorite complete sets. Still need a couple boxes for some of mine.

Is there any chance you would sell just the shark mf bag?

Username Hidden said:
Is there any chance you would sell just the shark mf bag?
I'd prefer not to, but I can see if I can get just the bag as I did get extras of the Bulls, Cheetahs & Lions a while back.