• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rare Or Even Legitimate.

He's been trying to sell these for the past 2 months. He just keeps re-listing them when no one buys them. Personally, I think they're probably legit, but without any serial to confirm it's anyone's guess. Throw in the fact that there's no box/coin/bag/papers and it's hardly worth the cost. You can get the same look by going with the forums resident customizer.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to pick up the non-production pair, but if I'm going to drop $500 on sunglasses then I'd rather get me a set of 24k's, Infinite Hero's, or Romeo 1's. He's simply asking too much money for something that can't be substantiated. If he'd ever drop the asking price to $400, I'd think he'd probably have a sale from someone... not me, but someone.

He sold one like this once already but it was in Dec 2012 and the transaction detail is no longer available.

I would agree that they are legit, but there is only so much value to a one off like that. Oh and by the way go check out my new plasma juliets on my recent purchase. I am so pleased with the condition, all I need now is a coin nose bombs and papers.

Back