• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

QUESTION: Is the Juliet X-Metal Ruby specifically LARGER-SIZED? Compared to other Juliets (Carbon, Plasma, 24K etc.)?

It doesn’t surprise me that there are subtle differences in size/shape.

I have lenses that leave gaps in one pair of XX that I have and not the other, and vice versa.

So not beyond possibilities that nose bridges might also vary a little in size.

Hi & Good day to everyone,

I had a pair of Oakley Juliet X-Metal Ruby sunglasses (sold a long time ago). When I hadthem, I already owned an existing pair of Oakley Juliet Carbon Black (which were my daily-use sunglasses). I instantly noticed that there was a significant different in size between the two, particularly the wider nosebridge width on the Juliet X-Metal Ruby.
View attachment 1075414View attachment 1075415
Of course, the Carbon Black I own is unserialized (i.e 4th Gen?) but the X-Metal Ruby was serialized. Unfortunately, because of its enlarged nosebridge size I had to let them go since I was not able to wear them comfortably.

I am very much on the lookout to acquire the Juliet X-Metal finish again, but I'm afraid if the default size of all Juliet X-Metal finish frames are always LARGER than the normal 4th Gen unserialized frames. 😔Because then I won't be able to wear them... 🙁

View attachment 1075416

Could someone help clarify this with me?
It would be highly appreciated.

Cheers all!

View attachment 1075417
All Juliets are the same size!

I do believe it’s even the same Nose Bridge used for all Juliet’s & all XX’s.

There is a tremendous amount of change that can be felt between a warn out pair of flex couplers and new ones.
There is even noticeable difference between the different vendors Flex Couplers, and how tight or loose the glasses feel.

Latest Posts

Back