• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need advice on women's Oaks...

Wife with violet haze conquests.
Which did you get?
2617be28029bd1098a6dd19e1a577f70.jpg

We have settled on a conquest with violet polars and a moonlighter white frame w jade polars. She really likes the fit of the conquest but wasn't sure about the violet. She is not the flashy type at all! The conquest fit her face very well and the vip looks nice.

She hated the moonlighter at first but once I seen them on her I convinced her of how well they contoured with her face and looked really nice. She has never wore a wayfarer style like that and will have to get used to it. They fit her small face very well.

She kinda liked the drop in but we can only find it in brown tortoise w brown gradient so we passed on it for now. The sanctuary and tie breaker were both too wide for her small face. She didn't like the fit of either very much.

I'll post up some pics when she lets me get some. Women....gotta be all dolled up ya know!

She's such a pretty girl, get her a pair of Juliet Plazma with Violet Lenses. With her bone structure ZJuliets would look nice on her. Plus, She would know that You really got her the very best. Then, She would be so thankful, She'd send You to Vegas for the Oakley gathering. You'd get two for one. A happy wife, and a cool time with the boys in Vegas. By the way. Pennys would look really nice on her too! Good luck on Your mission.

She's tried on a pair of my juliets and didn't like em. Said they were heavy and hated how you have to put em on. I didn't think about a penny though. I gotta get her to try my penny now

Sounds good Mate! I hope whatever You decide makes her very happy. When You have a great girl, keep her smilin' any way that You can!

Latest Posts

Back