• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kevlar Wallet

oakleysam

Oakley Beginner
South Jersey
So I have the silver/black and yellow/black kevlar wallet, but I was in a sunglass store recently where i spotted with my Oakley eye what looked like a bronze colored one (pictured middle) amongst the other two colors (still there amazingly) my question is did the wallet ever come in that bronze color or is it just faded?
hyna9y3y.jpg

I have A few black Kevlar wallet and a planner, it's faded and looks bronze, but it would be cool if they made a bronze one!

It is made of kevlar!

Oakleysam, where do they have it for sale? I have had mine for more than 10 years, and I didnt find any wallet that could replace it... I want to buy a new one :)

Hi! I actually have a set of 3 in all the colors they came in...I'm not too keen about just parting with one but I am asking 250 shipped for the set if you are interested. The same set just sold on eBay for 300. Let me know...thanks

Thanks, but I need the wallet for practital reasons, not as a collector - so that's pretty expensive for me. The one I have right now was paid $19.90 :)

Yeah, I have one of the darker ones that I use every day. I have a planner that is in the yellow kevlar. I use that for my iPad.

Hi! I actually have a set of 3 in all the colors they came in...I'm not too keen about just parting with one but I am asking 250 shipped for the set if you are interested. The same set just sold on eBay for 300. Let me know...thanks

I am interested in buying the set if still available

Back