• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet X004115

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Needs a tune up, took them to my optician/ Oakley dealer many moons ago for a tune up and he couldn’t pull it off so they have just been sitting around for many years. Figured one day I would tear it apart and rehab it but to be honest I’m just not interested and they should move along.
The frame overall is in decent shape, the Nosebridge has marks but no other issues beyond the mismatched pins, yes it has a divot in the pin but has not sacrificed any of the functionality. It is in fine shape.
Needs orbital screws rubber and lenses. (If you want the original lenses I will send them , they are pretty just not to look through).
The reality is you are buying a lower-ish serial ear stem, in great condition, with all of the other parts necessary for a functional pair of frames.
Box is the one I received at the point of retail sale but is not a serial match.
I blame Nathan for the Nosebridge and the lack of a matching box. Little did I know 24 years ago when I bought them.🤷‍♂️
Anyway these and the TiO2 frame are my last Juliets. I just cant pull them off anymore and am moving and downsizing, so they need new homes guys.
I think $250 F&F shipped US is the place to start.
Need more info Let me know
20240401_125607.jpg

20240401_125908.jpg

20240401_125754.jpg

20240401_125949.jpg

20240401_130010.jpg

20240401_125727.jpg

20240401_130522.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
PM incoming!

Some people reacted to this post.
Ill tske it if you dont want to ship internationally 🤦‍♂️