• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hesitant To Buy X-Metal Due To Loose Nosebridge

Yes, the ones I made are also half the thickness. Small as in Minute 1.0 and Half Jacket look perfect on me. 22.5 inch head measurement, which according to this website is the average female head size.

wow and the frame squeezed your head with #15s? the flex couplers must be working overtime on your frame.. which exact colorway is it? generation?

and carguy..lets not go there for once lol

I've had my Juliet's for over 15 years and only recently I sent them in for a tune up. I wore mine on a regular basis I would say they were trashed and honesty yes they were loose but never an issue. I will take care of them going forward.

Tune up? Where? My Penny's need nosebridge work. (as well as new rubbers all around)

Tune up? Where? My Penny's need nosebridge work. (as well as new rubbers all around)

tuneup call oakley hq. although some dont do penny anymore. theres a forum member here who just started doing nosebridge work, feedback seems promising. rubbers- save your nosebombs, those are rare now, cant get from HQ. earsocks match the juliet's earsocks (hq has stock)

Does anyone still have stock for custom half 15 Juliet temple shocks? My fat head is causing the flex coupler to open too much for my liking even when I try to put them on from the top. I'd be looking for 4 or 5 pairs.

Back