• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bunker Bezel for the Killswitch Watch

Brettc10

I am Jim Jannard...
Oahu, Hawaii
Well 4 of these made it into stores. 2 in Las Vegas and 2 at Foothill Ranch. All 4 are sold already.

I got #83 in Vegas.

IMG_3212.PNG

You are so lucky. I have been asking around ,left my phone number. Talked to people that I thought would have info and nothing...

Well that is the thing they can buy them right away but at full price. So some will grab them since there is only 100 being made.

Sounds about right. I called twice a day to the bunker every single day and sure enough always the same response that they are not released and they wouldn't release them to the bunker. They were probably spoken for before they were even put on the floor.

Sounds about right. I called twice a day to the bunker every single day and sure enough always the same response that they are not released and they wouldn't release them to the bunker. They were probably spoken for before they were even put on the floor.
Funny I called one of the stores in CA and the guy that I spoke to even told me he was getting one no matter what. They had not gotten any yet but he said if they get some he was taking one of them.

Not all stores will get them either. I just wanted to make sure I was able to get one so I grabbed the one in Vegas. Glad I have a friend that lives there.

Funny I called one of the stores in CA and the guy that I spoke to even told me he was getting one no matter what. They had not gotten any yet but he said if they get some he was taking one of them.

Not all stores will get them either. I just wanted to make sure I was able to get one so I grabbed the one in Vegas. Glad I have a friend that lives there.

Hahahahhaa let me guess was it the spectrum one? That's the same response I got from that store. One of the employees said 2 of the employees had dibs on them if they got one in.